How to survive your final year of University

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been away due to final year stress, university and being busy with life. But I'm slowly getting back into writing again. As you may know I started my final year of university last September, which is insane. I remember just moving to London as if it were yesterday! I thought I'd share some tips on how to survive your final year, seeing as I'm currently living through it. I hope these tips help you!







Playsuit - Boohoo (dzz69715)
Coat - Boohoo (dzz82716)
Shoes - Adidas superstars


1. Start your work asap.

Yeah everyone says this, but it's true! I know this is such a struggle, especially for me, I tend to leave everything to the last minute. But believe me, if you want to be as stress free as possible (even though it's probably not possible), then you should be working on your dissertation/projects every week. Just start slow, and work your way up. Even if you do something 1 or 2 days a week, it counts!

2. Don't forget to take a day off

Obviously, we all have social lives. Please go out with your friends, go get that pizza that you've been craving all week or watch that film you haven't had time to see. Binge watch 13 reasons why by all means - I literally just binge watched this last week and I'm so frustrated!

3. Try to meal prep or eat in most days

The best tip is to cook all your food a few days before. For example, I cook my meals on Sunday for Monday to Friday. It saves me so much cooking time and money I would have wasted outside. Especially when you're busy at lectures or studying. You'll stay healthy this way as well.

4. Enjoy some memes or take Buzzfeed quizzes 

If you know me, you know I love my daily dosage of memes. Especially when they talk about you procrastinating, which is kind of what I'm doing right now. Guilty as charged. Also, who doesn't want to know what type of bread they are? Thanks Buzzfeed.

5. Get some exercise

This can be anything from going to the gym to joining dance classes or simply going out for a walk. Exercise. Exercise is proven to release endorphins which leads to less stress and more happiness. Plus, it'll give you a good break from your studies.

These are some tips that have helped me get through my last year, so far. Do you have any tips? If so, share them below.

Much love,
Amita


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario