No. 197 Chiswick Fire Station | Sunday Brunch

Since me and my friend finished our second year of University, we decided to celebrate with brunch - because why not? Now we have so much free time! We decided to visit No. 197 Chiswick Fire Station Restaurant, as I'd been wanting to try it out for a while, plus it's very close to us! (Perks of living in West London)

Safe to say as soon as we arrived, we were immediately impressed with the decor. The interior was all white and felt very home-y, there was a bar right in the middle and many individual tables all around the restaurant. There was such a happy, lively atmosphere and everyone in the restaurant was cheerful. 




They have a seating area in the garden as well, for those warm summer days. It was closed when we went since it was such a rainy day but I can imagine how nice it would be to sip on cocktails and sit in the sun outside.




The Menu had quite a variety, there were the classic brunch options like Eggs Benedict (which I sadly skipped just this time) among burgers, mac & cheese and salads all reasonably priced. I opted for the Roast Chicken since it was a while since I had a Sunday Roast, while my friend went for the Veggie Burger and fries. We were worried the dishes would be small, but actually the portion was quite big. We were both left feeling full and satisfied at the end of the meal. 


  Found some words of wisdom beside the Washrooms.

Needless to say I'm excited to head back there soon and try out the rest of their menu. I fell in love with the decor and atmosphere of the restaurant and will definitely be returning. It was just the place I needed to visit after countless nights of eating in during deadlines. 

Have you ever visited this restaurant? Any restaurants in London you would recommend?

Much love,
Amita

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario