Eating my way through TOKYO

Just like New York, Tokyo is a huge city filled with so many restaurants and lots of amazing street food. We discovered a lot of food places thanks to our friend, Yuka. I may have forgotten to take pictures of some of the food we ate but nevertheless there's still a lot of food we indulged in. I finally got to have proper Japanese katsu curry - I had to know if it was better than Wagamama's (it was).

Have I mentioned how cheap the food in Japan is? Six pounds for a katsu curry with rice and a side of fries? That's what dreams are made of. Follow me through the journey of discovering the best spots in Tokyo.

Tonkotsu Tamen Bankara


Eggs 'N' Things
This was by far my favourite place in Tokyo (because everything on the menu included eggs). I wish this restaurant was in London because I'd have brunch there all the time.

Genki Sushi
You could order sushi from an iPad here, and it would come directly to you on a belt. The concept is amazing and me and my friend were mind blown by it! There needs to be a system like this in London.


Somewhere in Harajuku (Takeshita street)

Oji Pan (Takeshita Street)
When in Japan, you can't not have Kawaii Pancakes.

Coco Curry House (Near Shinjuku station)
Yes, it was better than Wagamama's...

Tokyo Station

I hope you guys enjoyed this series! My next series will be based in another city, stay tuned to see which one ;)

Much love,
Amita


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario