A day in Seville

Hello lovelies!

It's been a long long time since I last posted (woops!). I've basically been so busy with life but I'm slowly trying to get back into the blogging grind, especially since I'll be travelling quite a bit this year. I recently went on a pre-birthday trip to Seville, thanks to my dad who told me to tag along with him. I'd never been to Seville - terrible of me since I used to live in the same country - so I was pretty excited to see this city, and it didn't disappoint. The fact that it was 10 degrees warmer than in London made me very happy.


Walking through the set of Game of Thrones.





Overall Seville was a beautiful city, which I recommend everyone visit. It's beautiful, filled with lots of culture, and of course delicious food. What more could you ask for?

Lots of love,
Amita

1 comentario: