SHENANIGANS IN GREECE #2


Hello everyone! This is part 2 of my holiday in Greece. The next place we visited in Greece was the beautiful island Santorini, in which we spent 4 days.





We stayed at The Majestic Hotel, which was literally a 5 minute walk from Fira. The hotel was amazing! Our room was pretty spacious and we had a nice bathroom and a balcony view of the volcano. The poolside was so nice. We pretty much spent most of our days lounging by the pool (and eating of course).


After taking in some much needed some, we would head out and explore the city of Fira. We would always have dinner at a restaurant overlooking the ocean and sunset. The sunsets in Santorini are breathtaking. There's nothing like watching the sunset with your best friends and enjoying good food.


We'd heard so much about Santorini and I can honestly say it did not disappoint. Four days just weren't enough time here and we were all so sad to leave. Hopefully I will be returning again someday! 

Watch out for my last holiday post.

Much love,
Amita

9 comentarios:

  1. Wow, your hotel looked gorgeous! I'm heading to Corfu in about a month and cannot wait. I have never been to Greece before!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! Oh I've never been to Corfu but I'm sure it'll be amazing! You'll love Greece, the food, the people and the atmosphere is amazing :)
      xx

      Eliminar
  2. the pictures look amazing!! seeing all your posts about Greece makes me so excited to go there in September!! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank youu! Oh you're so lucky, you're gonna have a great time trust me!! :)
      xx

      Eliminar
  3. Beautiful photos <3 Looks like you had an amazing time!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice post! <3

    x
    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow this place is so magical and I'm so jealous!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i just follow your blog.nice post and blog <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com
    Greetings from Greece

    ResponderEliminar