Back in London






Crop top - Boohoo
Skirt - Forever 21
Cardigan - Stradivarius
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Kate Spade

Hello everyone! 

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been away from the blogging grind during Easter but I'm back! I was in Spain for a few weeks and went to Dubai in between, away from the cold weather here in London.

Last weekend, I went our for brunch with my friends for one of their birthdays' and it was so much fun! I saw the sun outside my window and thought, why not dress up in summer clothes? And since we were going to Chelsea I wanted to dress up nicely if you feel me. Safe to say it was windy when I went out, but I don't regret it. The sun was still on my side. 

To make the day even better, we ended up having Amorino ice cream! If you've never tried you should go, it's amazing. 

Hope to see you soon! 

Much love,
Amita


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario