Insurgent world premiere

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

Sorry it's been a while, I've been busy with uni deadlines and work. But I'm back with a new post! 

On Wednesday I got the chance to see Insurgent with my friends at the World premiere! It was crazy. I keep forgetting I've already seen it before anyone else. 

We had to get there early enough to ensure a good seat for the red carpet and saw Theo James, Shailene Woodley and Veronica Ruth! Sadly we weren't able to get a selfie with them but it was good to admire them from afar. Jim Chapman was also there as he was hosting the premiere (he's adorable).





I read the books in 2013 so I don't remember a lot of the scenes but the film was pretty amazing. All the actors did an amazing job and the storyline was pretty spot on. Obviously not everything from the book was in the film but I think they did a great job. Plus, how can you not appreciate Theo James? 

If you get a chance to see it you should definitely check it out! I'm definitely looking forward to going to more premieres in the future. Maybe the Avengers next month? I could only hope!

Much love,
Amita

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario