Go to Outfit Ideas for Uni

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to give you an idea of what I like to wear to Uni, or school/college in some cases. I admit, sometimes I wake up in the morning and just put on whatever I see and leave my flat. But picking my outfit the night before makes it so much easier to get dressed the next day!

Being in a fashion school, you just can't go in with sweatpants (no matter how badly you want to). Therefore comfort is key. I love this outfit as it's so casual and stylish at the same time! Plus, you can accessorise it with jewellery. 

Uni outfit



On the other hand, since it's winter it's you can stay warm but be classy at the same time! I personally love Zara coats, they're such good quality and worth the price. If you're unwilling to spend that much you can always find a coat on sale for a good price (Unidays sometimes have really good discount too). Though I would love to walk into Uni with a Céline bag, I don't think that's possible for most of us, so I present to you an alternative.

Uni essentials




Lastly, for those people living in slightly warmer conditions, here are two cute little outfits! I envy all of you living in warm weather.


uni outfits




Hope you all enjoyed this post! How's your year coming along so far? 

Much love,
Amita

17 comentarios:

  1. Love that first outfit! The jeans are so cool! :) x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are great! Defo been stuck in wearing jumpers and jeans for a while because of the cold. I really need to invest in a camel coat too!x
    heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How to cool to live in London! I love your outfits and the layering. I don't think so many layers can be worn in California! <3

    Kind regards,
    Loyal to Fashion

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw thank you! Haha you're so lucky to be living in California :)
      xx

      Eliminar
  4. I really like your blog!!
    I'm your newest follower i hope you will visit me soon :3

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love these outfits :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you! :) Of course, I'm heading over to your blog now xx

      Eliminar
  6. Love the first one, would definitely wear for a comfy day! You've got a great blog, just followed via GFC, keep up the great work! :)

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the outfits you have put together! You have been nominated for a Liebster Award! You can find the questions I have for you over here: DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you back ASAP :)
    http://fashionailsartsbyanna.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Cute outfit choices :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar