BLOGMAS DAY 5: Madrid/Segovia trip

Hello everyone! 

Last weekend, after finally finishing my first semester at Uni, me and my friends spent a few days in Madrid before I'd head home. It's safe to say we spent a lot of time eating and walking around. It felt so weird back in my home country. I felt like I was betraying the London tube when I took the Metro in Madrid (I was missing it too much).


We also visited beautiful Segovia on Monday, where we visited the main Castle which was an amazing experience! 




Woops I lost the fight..
As you can see, we also ate a lot too..




 But no regrets right?

Hope you enjoyed this post! Are you guys excited for Christmas?!

Lots of love,
Amita



9 comentarios:

  1. great pictures girl, love it! you are looking cute :)
    thank you for visiting my blog. following you back with GFC and bloglovin.
    Also following you now with instagram and google + , follow back?:)


    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely photos! xx
    You won a new follower :)

    http://stylish-creation.blogspot.pt/2014/12/the-orange-coat.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a nice post, looks lovely I'd love to go to Spain! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have really great blog ! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC ?
    Just let me know in comment on my blog ;-)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice photos, yummy churos, lovely head band!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely photos!

    http://www.beautyfineprint.com/

    ResponderEliminar