BLOGMAS DAY 4: Winter Wonderland

Christmas means blasting Michael Bublé's album on repeat (at least for me) and walking around the city marvelling at the gorgeous city lights. It's the first time I'm spending the weeks coming up to Christmas in another city and I can't complain. 

Last week I visited Winter Wonderland with my classmates, and then went again with Ariandna on Saturday. It was my first time, and I loved it so much! I really love Christmas markets and the atmosphere, the smell of delicious food lingers in the air while festive music plays in the background. I just love the festive atmosphere in general. I can't believe Christmas is next week! 







I have to admit, the churros at Winter Wonderland are to die for - this coming from a Spanish person it's hard to find good churros in a foreign country. 

Hope you guys liked my pictures.

Much love,
Amita


10 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Surely looks like a wonderland..
    LOve ur writting style
    Would u like2 follow each other n stay in contact ?

    www.ananyatales.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aw thank you! Sure thing :) followed you x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great post, love the pictures they look so cozy and friendly. love christmas time :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I WENT THERE! I loved it, loved all the stalls! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely photos :) its ALL about blasting Michael Bublé's album!! I'm still yet to go to Winter Wonderland xx
    heymil.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar