Blogmas day 2: Favourite 2014 memories

Hello my loves!

Today I'm going to talk about - or rather show you - my favourite memories from this year. It's crazy how it's going to 2015 in less than a month. I remember writing this post from 2013! Where has the year gone?!

Graduation

I didn't really expect graduation to turn out so much fun. I was presenting one of the speeches and was so nervous! But everything went perfectly, and the night turned out to be amazing! We were all pretty excited and shocked that school was finally over.



Graduation weekend

As a graduation gift, me and my best friends got to stay at a popular hotel where we live, which almost felt like a much needed holiday away from home! Needless to say we got a tan, laid by the pool all day, had some cocktails and ate way too much for our own good. What else could you ask for?



Amsterdam

I thought I wouldn't be leaving the island this summer, which is unusual because I always travel in summer. Well I wasn't completely deprived of travelling, since my dad decided to take me and my cousins on a last minute trip to Holland and Belgium! Needless to say we had waffles almost everyday.. and the chips oh my god, don't even get me started. 


Moving to London/Starting Uni

For those who know me, you know how I'd been dreaming of moving to London since I was 14. I started to dislike the city I lived in and was desperate to leave it as soon as possible. So I can't believe I'm actually writing this from my dorm in London and my dreams actually came true. I can finally use the tube to go anywhere and go out to Oxford Circus on a shopping spree whenever I can (which I'm really avoiding). I remember being nervous of making friends and moving into a new environment, especially since I was moving from another country. Luckily, I've found some amazing friends here who I can rely on (Love you guys).


Ed Sheeran Concert

I had never been to a proper concert in my life up until I finally got to see one of my favourites, Ed Sheeran, live! It was actually a last minute plan since tickets had already sold out, luckily my classmate managed to get a hold of tickets the day before the last show at the O2 arena and there we went! Needless to say it was one of the best nights of my life. 


These are all my favourite memories from this year, I'm sure there are more to come during the remaining of 2014 and next year of course! Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

What are your favourite memories from this year? 

Much love,
Amita.





4 comentarios: