Blogmas day 1: Christmas wish list

Hello everyone! How's it going?

Hello everyone! Blogmas is back! And this time I'm going to go with it until the end, I promise! I'll do a post every two days to make it easier, hope ya'll enjoy!

Today I'm going to show ya'll my Christmas/birthday wishlist - because let's be honest, I can't get everything I want this month but my birthday's next month. Plus, there are obviously some things I can't have but a girl can dream, right?

If someone buys me this beanie I will love you forever, I'm not even joking. I went into the Carnaby Street store last month and as my eyes laid on it I fell in love, sadly my bank account did not agree with the price tag. Isn't it gorgeous?

2. VS Pink hoodie and sweatpants
Who doesn't dream of having VS sweatpants? I probably won't wear them outside but imagine lazying around in them or working out with them in the gym.

3. Marc Jacobs/Kate Spade wallet
I've been changing wallets every year since they get old and rip apart, and lets face it, these wallets are so pretty. I already have a big wallet but am really wanting a small one, it's so much more convenient!

4. H&M Coat
I guess now that I live in London it's natural for me to ask for more coats, I can't just walk around with one! I fell in love with this one since I laid eyes on it. But I already have a Zara one and don't want to spent too much on another one.

5. Lip Tar by Obsessive compulsive cosmetics
I've been lusting after these for a while now and I've been loving wearing lipstick recently. You can't go wrong with a good lipstick.

6. Triangl Bikini
Honestly, who doesn't dream of owning a triangl bikini? My goal is to become fit so I can look hot in it next summer - good thing I have time!

7. Wide-leg trousers by Stradivarius
Admittedly, I already have a pair although they're black and white. They're so comfortable and fashionable though! Plus if I can get a black one I can pair them with anything! 

And that's all I can currently think of! Somehow I forget all the things I want when it comes to actually deciding what to ask for Christmas! What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Much love,
Amita.


3 comentarios: