The Sisterhood of the World Tag


Hello my loves!




I've been nominated for the sisterhood of the world tag by Caro & Mire (thanks girls!) 


The rules are: 
- Answer the ten questions that have been set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
- HAVE FUN 

1. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Well that's a hard one.. 

2. If you were to shop at only one store for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
Forever 21 all day! They always satisfy my needs.

3. What is your favourite way to style your hair?
I rarely do this but do any form of braids - I normally just leave it natural and wavy.

4. A new product you're loving recently? (it can be anything!)
I love babylips from Maybelline which I've only recently tried and Lush's vanishing cream!

5. Favourite nail varnish brand?
Essence or Kiko.

6. What's your favourite make up brush to use for foundation?
I don't actually wear foundation.. I like to keep natural haha.

7. 3 beauty must haves?
A good eyeliner, mascara and lipstick!

8. Would you rather go out on the town, or have a quiet night in?
Quiet night in! I mean I do like to go out but I'd rather chill at home with my best friends.

9. What do you use to take your make-up off at the end of the day?
I use face cleaning wipes from Garnier or Primark!

10. Your favourite Christmas film?
Ahh either Love Actually or Home Alone (which I grew up with!)

I tag all of you reading to do this challenge, the questions are the ones I've answered!

Much love,
Amita.

1 comentario:

  1. This is fantastic, I enjoy reading this! :) Love Actually is my fav xmas film too! :D

    I have a new outfit post on my blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ResponderEliminar