Filming


Coat - Zara
Dress - H&M
Boots - Tommy Hilfiger

Hello my loves! How are you doing?

I've had a very busy week and feel like I have no time to just chill out! On Monday I spent almost the entire day filming for a school project in the cold weather with Melanie. Needless to say interviewing people really isn't my area, especially since I am so shy if I don't know the person. 

I have to say the cold weather has finally come to London and it's so cold (says the person coming from a warm island). But I'm glad I can finally wear my new coat which I bought back in September! Also, I'm really into skater dresses because they complement your body so well and can be simple yet girly at the same time. 

What have you all been up to? 
Much love,
Amita.



10 comentarios:

  1. I love the London cold personally! The weather in the pictures looks so great. Like cold but bright :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw yeah, the good thing is it's not windy so it's alright! :) xx

      Eliminar
  2. Love this outfit Amelia babes! It looks so so great on you, gotta love skater dresses!!
    We kinda hate interviewing people for uni stuff too... It's like you're gonna ask them for money or something hahah

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you gorgeous! Ahh I know, it's so stressful haha xx

      Eliminar
  3. You look stunning!♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love your quote it's so pretty!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw thank you! :) Yes of course, followed you love xx

      Eliminar
  5. I need your coat right now! hehe you look so pretty! I'm following you now on GFC because I love your blog =D I hope you can check out mine and let me know what you think! XO

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely! I'll check your blog out :) xx

      Eliminar