Liebster Award

Hello everyone! So I'm finally combining all the liebster awards I've been nominated for in the past two months - Sorry I didn't get them done! I've done so many so this one will be my last, you guys can still nominate me I don't mind! Thanks to Arianda, Kate, Cristina and Abi for nominating me! For those of you that don't know, the Liebster award aims to promote small blogs under 200 followers and includes answering 11 questions and giving 11 facts about yourself as well as nominating 11 other people! Instead of answering all the questions I got - which are so many - I'll answer my favourite ones from each person, especially since I've ran out of facts about myself. So let us begin.


Cristina's questions:

Favourite make-up item?
Red lipstick!

If you had to choose one shop to buy your clothes for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Those who know me know it'd be Forever 21 ;)

Concealer or foundation first?
I actually don't use them! I only use eyeliner and occasionally wear lipstick.

Favourite TV show?
Sherlock, Castle and Arrow (I can't choose one but Sherlock is definitely on top)

Style icon?
Louise Roe, she makes everything look fabulous. She's also my role model.

Ariadna's questions

What is your biggest dream?
To make my parents proud.

If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
It would be a dream to meet Benedict Cumberbatch (I'll probably die if this ever happens)

Where would you go if you could travel in time?
This is interesting.. I actually don't know. I think I'd like to go back and visit Ancient Greek, when all the gods ruled and had demi-gods.


If you were millionaire for a day what would you do?
Shopping spree in New York!!

Kate's questions

Last film you watched?
SATC2 - I watched it with my flatmates. It's so good.

Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas? If not, then what is the #1 item on your Christmas list?
It's never too early! Yeah I think I should start making one but it'd be either a MK or Kate spade bag.

How is school, college or university going so far?
I had induction yesterday and it was great! I'm looking forward to seeing what classes are like in University.

Kimye (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West) or Jay-Z and Beyoncé?
Jay-Z and Bey. (Sorry Kate)

Describe how you met the last person you talked to.
Well I just talked to Kate on whatsapp (does that count?) so.. we met on tumblr actually. Apparently I followed her first and we would occasionally message each other (I think this was about 5 years ago oh my lord) and we'd talk on twitter too! But since last year we always whatsapp each other, we talk to each other everyday! I consider her a great friend, I'm so glad I met her!

Abi's questions

Skinny jeans or baggy jeans?
Skinny jeans.

What did you want to be when you were younger?
Either a teacher, singer or actress! I wanted to be just like Miley Cyrus haha.

If you could change one thing about the World what would it be?
I'd want to end poverty and war.

Heels or flats?
I love both! But flats, heels are killer.

I nominate:

My questions for you guys are:

Name the first word that comes to your mind.
Do you have any plans for halloween?
Which TV Show would you love to take part in?
What is your favourite part of Autumn?
Current favourite song?
Sweet or savoury?
Favourite app on your mobile?
Who's concert have you never been to and would love to go?
What was your favourite show as a child?
Summer or Winter?
Is there anything you love about where you live?

Much love, 
Amita



8 comentarios:

  1. Lovely! Nice to see your answers, well don't for answering so many of them and combining them all haha! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great answers!
    And aw, thank you so much for the nomination :)
    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations :)
    Great post, very interesting :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. congrats on the award

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great post :) Thanks for the nomination hun x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Red lipstick is always a good option :D Thanks for the follow ;) I'm following you too ;)

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I posted my response on my blog if you want to check it out :3



    Amy;
    The Blog Hermit

    ResponderEliminar
  8. amazing post!!! i love it ;)
    i would love to follow each other because I really love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar