Bonding time


Coat - H&M
Jeggings - Forever 21
Boots - Tommy Hilfiger
Bag - Kate Spade

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

I haven't blogged in a while.. again.. woops. I'm really sorry though! I do feel bad. I've been busy with Uni but I'm planning on blogging frequently again! 

My mum came to visit this weekend and I spent some much needed mother daughter time with her. That includes going shopping - which I've been avoiding since I've moved to London because I'm on a student budget - but the moment finally came! It was also diwali on thursday so my mum insisted on buying a present for me: I present to you my first Kate Spade bag. It is gorgeous and I am in love (thank you mommy). 

I may do a haul soon because I've bought quite a few stuff, especially from sales.. as you can imagine I also finally went to Forever 21. I've been here almost 2 months and I hadn't even entered Forever 21! This was mainly because I end up spending way too much there. 

Overall it was a pretty good weekend and I'm so glad my mother came to visit!! It's so weird how I hadn't seen her in ages. You never know how much you need her until you go off and live on your own.

What have you all been up to? 

Much love,
Amita.

13 comentarios:

  1. beauty coat perfect for autumn

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/cookies.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such a cute outfit! Love your jacket!
    Have an amazing day, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous Coat! Love the Pics ,you look cute :)
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Missed you around here missus!
    That coat is absolutely lush! Cannot wait to see the haul! I'm so glad you had a good time with your mama!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You look amazing! Hope you're having a great time at uni!

    xx Emma, www.ouvrirlabouche.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The bag is absolutely amazing

    themagicofthecity.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. lovely outfit! New follower Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar