Spitafields


Blazer - Stradivarius
Romper - Subdued
Shoes - Converse
Purse - Olivia + Joy
Necklace - Stradivarius

Hey guys! How are you doing?

I'm sorry I've been AWOL, I've only just started Uni, and things are going to start getting crazier haha. Today I went to Spitafields market with my friends, and then to Chinatown. I felt like dressing up, and the weather wasn't as cold as it had been the other days, so I wore my romper I bought from Amsterdam! I'm making the most of the weather but am ready to start wearing my coats and beanies! How have you all been doing? What have you all been upto? 

Much love,
Amita

23 comentarios:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit, honey! You look amazing!
    Have a great weekend!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love it! Maybe we can follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That playsuit is so cute! I almost bought one very similar from Topshop over the summer and regret it so much. You look lovely!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aw looking beautiful! Love the romper. x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Absolutely love the romper babes! Got to love anything burgundy tbh!
    Also, Spitalfields is my favourite place to spend Sundays with Brick Lane! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks babe! Ahh agreed, I really love the Shoreditch area! xx

      Eliminar
  6. Lovely Dress :) ,also great Sneakers! Love the Photos :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    big Hugs ,kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'm in love with all the bags that you have!!
    How many of them could you bring to London?

    http://themagicofthecity.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I brought along like 5?! And a lot of shoes..
      x

      Eliminar
  8. Loveley post and outfit! :)
    xx

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love the romper, such a lovely colour on you! xx

    www.eleanorbroome.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely Playsuit ,you look super cute :)
    Love your Hair!

    Have a great Day Amita xoxo

    ResponderEliminar