Weekly Instagram update: Part 2

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new instagram feed, hope you enjoy! :) 

Finally.
Guess who finally had Starbucks..

#tbt Morraine Lake (Canada) last summer - miss this place 😢
This is from my trip to Canada last year, as a matter of fact it's been exactly a year since I was on my way there, sad times. It was by far one of my best trips! And yes, the lake actually was this shade of blue, it was unbelievable.

In love with my jellies 😍
I got these jellies in Benidorm, I've seen them too many times on the internet. I never thought I'd actually wear them??

#throwback to Vancouver 😎😎😎
One of my favourite places in the world, I would even consider living in Vancouver. I left for Vancouver exactly when I posted the picture!

Vacation time ✈✈✈
Going on vacation this summer after all!

Pretty coffee shop in Amsterdam ☕
I realised right after taking this picture the two people in the photo were looking at me, and I thought "woops?" but they were smiling so it was all good.

If anyone wants me to follow them, leave your usernames below or follow me and I'll follow back (amerzxo).

Much love,
Amita.

14 comentarios:

  1. such a wonderful post with wonderful Pictures! really enjoyed it! :))

    xx Monia :*
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.ch/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Starbucks! Wow Canada looks so beautiful! love that coffee shop too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Starbucks is the best! Thanks for the comment :) Xx

      Eliminar
  3. Amazing instagram photos, will definitely follow you! That second photo is just breathtaking, wow
    Loved you blog, now following! Would you mind taking a look at mine?
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love your instagram photos, my favs are the second and forth ones! Really enjoy your blog and following you now on GFC (44º follower) Would you mind checking out mine? xx

    http://stylish-creation.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous photos, check me out in instagram, my username is @electricsunrise ! :)

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Canada looks incredible!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar