Lush haul + review

Hello my loves! How are you doing? 

Ever since I finally entered Lush in Amsterdam I have been dying to go again! I didn't get to buy as many products because I was running on time so the first place I went to shop in London was definitely Lush! 




The first product I tried is called "BB Seaweed" - which isn't in the picture because I left it in Spain. I used the facial cream about 4 times (which I don't think was recommended but woops) and a few people noticed that my face had cleared up considerably. I also felt that my skin was soft and clean! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to have that fresh, clean look.

R&B - I originally got this as a sample and then proceeded to buy a bucket of it because it was SO good. I used the moisturiser after washing my hair but you can use it even when your hair is dry! It makes my hair smell SO nice, and I feel like my hair is a bit softer.

Trichomania - I got this shampoo as a sample and have been using it everytime I wash my hair, along with my biolage shampoo. It comes as a soap bar but you use it as a shampoo, and it indeed smells nice as well. I think it's made my hair less dry and it's made it easier for me to comb through my hair. 

Angels on bare skin - Admittedly, I have yet to try this one but it looks promising! 

I also tried a massage bar for my face - which I don't know the name of because I lost the paper but I can say that it's good for cleaning your skin before putting your make up on or even before you go to bed!



Do you have any lush products you like in particular? I'd love to hear your reviews! 
Much love,
Amita.


27 comentarios:

  1. Oh I just love LUSH, thanks for the review!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog is very inspiring! Would you like to follow each other?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw thank you! It means a lot to me :) And of course! xx

      Eliminar
  2. I love LUSH but have only used stuff for the bath rather than my body or hair The BB Seaweed sounds very good I'll have to look out for that one! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I haven't got a bath but I'd love to try the bath bombs! ohh yes you should :) xx

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Pretty! :) Great blog with many inspirations :) I'm waiting for blogposts with some outifts :) Would you like to follow each other? If yes, I'll follow you back :)

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello lovely, thanks so much! I'd love to, I followed you :) xx

      Eliminar
  4. Hello gorgeous! Your blog is really cool! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Take a look at my blog and let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. lush is great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I've been wanting to try Lush for a while but there are so many things I never know what to go for! hahaa! x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Haha I feel you! I just ask the workers what's good haha xx

      Eliminar
  7. so amazing :D :D
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I used to have two lush products that I bought in England and I loved them! However in Czech republic (where I live) they just do not sell it. Whatever, great post! :)
    Xxx, Carade
    car-ade.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww well good thing you got to go in England!! :) xx

      Eliminar
  9. I love this post! Beautiful!

    Also, I don't think I was already following this blog (on GFC) so I've just followed again. So if you're not already following my blog, you could, y'know.. *nods* :D

    Amy~

    The Blog Hermit

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you!! Yeah I've already followed you haha :) xx

      Eliminar
  10. I used the angels on bare skin cleanser years ago and I loved it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love your blog!
    Do you feel as though the R&B weighs down your hair though? (When applied dry)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah I do!! That's why I mostly apply it when my hair is wet, otherwise my curls just become straight.

      Eliminar
  12. Great picks I love angels on bare skin but never tried R&B yet :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Ahhhh my faves are R&B, American Cream, Cupcake and SNOWFLAKE (i'm like OBSESSED!!!!!!!!)
    love your blog ma babes xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you gorgeous!! Ahh I must try them! xx

      Eliminar
  14. i really want to try angels on bare skin!

    helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Lovely post and really helpful :)
    I'm following you on gfc, hope you'll follow back so we can keep in touch :)
    xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ResponderEliminar