Feel it in my bones


Sweater - Zara
Pants - Stradivarius
Purse - Olivia + Joy
Shoes - Loft

Hello my lovely people!

Sorry I was AWOL for a while, I forgot to queue up some posts and then I went on vacation to Holland and Belgium. I did take many pictures of my trip, including most of my outfits which I will be showing you guys over the next few weeks.

I'm not wearing any make up, because I was travelling and couldn't be arsed tbh. This sweater, which you may have seen in my July haul, is a personal favourite, and very comfortable. I forgot to wear a top inside though because when we reached Amsterdam it was colder than expected, and I packed summer clothes thinking it would probably be hot (not my best idea tbh). I still had some winter clothes so I survived - thank god.

In other news I'm back on the blogging grind! And hopefully there will be constant posts up when I move to London next week but I'm sorry if I end up posting late!

Much love,
Amita.

30 comentarios:

  1. love the whole outfit, specially the sweater!! Hope you enjoyed your holidays! :) x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well aren't you beautiful! Lovely sweater! xx
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog. I follow you now :) Let´s keep in touch <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love your outfit,also you look so cute!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was just about to say those pictures look like Amsterdam! Lovely city :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you for the follow! I followed you on bloglovin! Stay in touch. xx

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The color of that sweater is gorgeous!! (Just like you :) )

    Melissa
    WildFlowerChild

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love this outfit, so cute! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Nice post, great pics. You look stunning.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    Leave a comment when you follow and ill follow you right back.
    www.icynosure.in

    ResponderEliminar
  10. you look wonderful, love the outfit

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous outfit, very pretty! :)

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  12. great blog! yes sweet, following you via GFC and Bloglovin. follow me back now? tell me :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful! You look so nice. I love your bag :)

    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar