Brugge - Gent


Crop top - Stradivarius
Pants - Stradivarius
Coat - Mango
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jellies - Outsider

This is indubitably one of my favourite outfits this summer. I love the loose pants, I bought another pair from Forever 21 and have been dying to buy a black one but I sadly won't be able to wear these in winter, especially in 10 degrees weather haha. Regardless, I'm making the most of what I can wear and fighting the cold weather - I'm the kind of person who prefers summer over winter. You have to wear too many layers in winter and it gets pretty annoying. What season do you prefer?

Much love,
Amita.



14 comentarios:

  1. omg the pants, they are gorgeous and look sooo comfy! I also prefer summer over winter, the sun makes me happy and winter in London means clouds clouds clouds and rain... :( x

    www.rawrbows.blgospot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank youu! they're amazing, I love them so much! omfg I agree, I like the rain, but not every single day :/ xx

      Eliminar
  2. Love the blue jacket, pops out some nice colour! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those pants are incredible! I love the pattern and the shape :)
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Helo dear, could you please follow me again..i think it didnt work that time..i will follow u back then:)
    Thanks
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sorry..it worked :) i followed you back
    Xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely post!
    I like the way you ave supported it with an interesting visual story

    www.curiouscomponents.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So pretty,
    thank you for stopping by my blog, I just started following you too :)
    Have a great week :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar