Amsterdam


Top - Stradivarius
Cardigan - Springfield
Jacket - Stradivarius
Jeggings - Guess
Shoes - Converse
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs

On the first two days of our stay in Amsterdam, we basically walked around the whole city - no city tours needed - and walked a total of 30km (15 a day). That's my excuse for eating so much haha. I thank god I packed this jacket because I would have frozen without it! Plus, my converse are always comfortable when walking. 

We also did some shopping, include me going crazy at Forever 21 (as usual). We saw the Anne Frank house but didn't go inside because the line was HUGE - it was until the end of the street, so no thank you. The only downside was the cold weather, but it's good for me because I'm getting a taste of what it'll be like in London - I come from a sunny place and I don't think it'll be easy to get used to the cold weather haha. Oh well.

Much love, 
Amita

25 comentarios:

  1. Love the jacket!

    I really want to visit Amsterdam - may have to treat myself sometime, and once I get my passport...

    Haha, I don't need any reason to eat too much food...it's food! If I like it, I'll eat it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! :)

      You should go whenever you get the chance, it's gorgeous! And the food is amazing, I know you'll find so much to eat.. we had waffles everyday (no lie), and the french fries are to die for oh my god! Food tastes even better when you're travelling somehow haha.

      Eliminar
  2. Hey your blog is just awesome,
    Do u Want to follow each other ?
    Do visit my blog and follow me via gfc and facebook
    i will also follow you back :)
    xOxO

    BLOG: arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    Facebook : facebook.com/arbblogofficial

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sure thing, followed you on gfc and bloglovin :)

      Eliminar
  3. Love the cardi and your purse :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the outfit and wow you walked so far in one day! Abi :) MyW0rldMyView

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love your outfit.Also you are probably most beautiful girl I've seen!! :)
    xx
    Antonella!
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks for following
    i am your follower too :)
    Xoxo
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amsterdam is such an amazing city! I really want to go there one day!
    Have a lovely weekend, honey!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. lovely outfit, love the jacket!! I come from a sunny place as well and when I moved to London I was like oh good that's not gonna be easy but you'll get used to cloudy days eventually! haha! x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. great outfit:) love your sneakers:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. WOOOOOOOW love the clothes... love everything
    keep it up you gonna be famous!!!!!
    (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) nice picchas

    ResponderEliminar