Weekly Instagram update: Part 1

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

This is my first instagram post, which I've seen a lot of people do! I love instagram, and editing on vscocam. If you want to follow me, my username is amerzxo (or click on the link on the side of my blog). Hopefully it's the first one of many, hope you enjoy!

I am now a henna artist, 5€ per hand ­čśë­čśë
Lol I grabbed a feltip marker and just started drawing random things on my best friends' hands and wuallah!


This was on a boat at a friend's birthday, I love how toned my back looks (the gym is paying off haha)

Boat party.

Taken on the same day at the boat party. It was a great day, and I got to jet-skii too! We were all uploading our pictures and putting the same caption. It was brilliant.


Just my luck as I passed through airport security Starbucks closes down, it is just unacceptable to be a vacation if I don't have Starbucks. Alas I got a creme brule├ę frappuccino from another coffee shop, which was actually delicious but way too sweet for my liking!

Best. Pizza. Ever
Caption says it all.


I love the hat! I managed to get one for 9€ which isn't bad. I then had Hagen dazs (amazing ice cream).


Brownie at Tony Romas. Amazing.


Just a casual picture in Benidorm. There'll be an outfit post about this soon.

And that's it for this week! Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you have instagram and want to follow let me know in the comments below :)
Much love,
Amita.

18 comentarios:

  1. Super cute Instagram post! I've also been seeing this type of posts all over the place and I love them! is like you learn a little bit ore about bloggers in this way! don't you think? loved your pics! the pizza look delicious and the pic of you on the boat is so adorable!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you lovely! I agree, I love to see people's instagram posts :) I would love for us to follow each other! xoxo

      Eliminar
  2. Cool pictures! pizza and brownie look extremely tasty!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! :) Oh the pictures don't do justice xoxo

      Eliminar
  3. Wow your pictures are amazing :)

    great blog you have here

    if you have a second come over to my blog would love to see you http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice pictures! I really love the felt tip henna and all your food pics haha
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, g+, and bloglovin? Let me know on my blog :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely photos! The henna looks amazing! I agree about the Starbucks haha! Looking forward to the outfit post! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great photos, the tattoo design is beautiful ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar