Sunday blues


Dress - Stradivarius
Shoes - Loft
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

We're already halfway through summer, which is really weird. Summer needs to slow down, or hurry up, I can't really decide. I chose to wear a maxi dress for once because I haven't worn this in a while. Plus, I was exhausted and wanted to be comfortable for a family outing in which I had so much food that my dress could conceal my food baby.

I've recently started watching Arrow, & I'm hooked already! I'm almost done with season 2, which is sad because I have to wait a few months for the new season. So I wanted to spend more time watching it today but instead I was forced and dragged out of the warmth of my bed, alas.

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Much love,
Amita.

23 comentarios:

  1. Love the dress, you look lovely!
    followed you on GFC #18, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I lovveee the colour of your dress! Would love if you could check out my blog, I posted a new outfit today!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you look so pretty! Love this outfit!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. such a wonderful dress!!

    x Maria
    Let me know what you think of MY NEW POST

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a cute casual look!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice post!
    Followed you back!

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Such a lovely dress and the colour suits you perfectly!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I agree - summer is going by way too quickly!
    I really love this dress, the color looks really nice on you! Great blog and post!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is such a gorgeous summer dress! Love that blue shade on you!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. thanks for visiting my blog and following :)
    I am your follower too
    xOxO

    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar