Night out





























Top - Zara
Shorts - Mango
Wedges - H&M
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Sorry for the horrible quality pictures, it had become way too dark for my liking. This was my outfit for a night out with a few of my friends. I bought these gorgeous wedges just last week in H&M - it was destiny when I found them. I had seen gorgeous black wedges for sale at Zara but my size was sold out and I thought I would never find any shoes prettier than them. Guess I was wrong. These were really comfortable too! 6 hours later I was still going strong - after walking so much and dancing.

I'm in love with the high-waisted shorts as well because I have so many tops to match them with! Plus, I somehow prefer them over normal shorts. When it comes to shopping for shorts, I can't decide which one I like and end up not buying any of them. But I'm glad I found this beauty last week!

Thanks for the lovely comments people have been sending recently, it means a lot!

Much love,
Amita.

24 comentarios:

  1. You look so pretty, I love the whole outfit!

    Lots of love, Ana Sofia
    X

    anasofiachic.blogspot..co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The wedges seem really worth buying, how much were they?

    Check out my blog if you have the time
    Alaina xx
    www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They were 29.99€, I think it's the new collection :)
      thanks for stopping by, will definitely check out your blog! xx

      Eliminar
  3. Very beautiful top!I will try to find something like this in Zara)

    will be happy if you visit my blog!)
    http://svlnblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! There are many different similar versions on sale if you're looking for a bargain :) I'll definitely visit your blog! xx

      Eliminar
  4. I love the top! such a wonderful colour <3

    Have a nice day
    x Maria ♥
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what a beautiful look ;)
    www.vaguue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow! You are so beautiful! I love this outfit, the shoes are amazing!
    Have a nice weekend, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you lovely!
      Hope you have a great weekend too,
      lots of love xx

      Eliminar
  7. Lovely!

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/07/laces.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adorable :) love your blog also your pictures <3333

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You look so genuine in those photos! About the wedges: when one door closes another one opens ;)

    Hope you had a fun night with your friends!
    If you have time, feel free to visit my blog: Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    Have a nice day. xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you! I completely agree ;) thanks for stopping by! xx

      Eliminar
  10. Those shoes look amazing! You too by the way. :) I really envy you for living on a tropical island.

    ResponderEliminar