Liebster Award

Hello everyone! The lovely Natalie (http://petalpoppetblogs.blogspot.com.es/) recently nominated me for a Liebster Award which I'm grateful for, regardless of it being my second time. Plus, you guys can get to know more about me! So without further ado, here it is.




RULES:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

11 facts about me:
- I have a massive celebrity crush on Benedict Cumberbatch.
- My phone once dropped in the toilet (woops)
- Half of my closet is full of Forever 21 clothes (no lie)
- I occasionally put red semi-permanent colour on my hair.
- I go to the gym 6 times a week and have been maintaining a healthy lifestyle for a while now - but still enjoy the occasional indulgence (I can't live without food haha)
- I've never been to a concert (sadly)
- I used to dance a lot as a kid, I still love dance and will hopefully sign up for classes when I move to London soon.
- This is the first summer I haven't travelled anywhere which is weird because I usually travel a lot.
- I've never had a boyfriend.
- When I was a child, a cockroach came up to my chin when I was sleeping, and I've hated them ever since.
- I'm going to University in London in less than 2 months.

Natalie's questions:
1. What is your favourite season and why?
Definitely summer! It's so warm, there's no worries, you can go to the pool all day long, I get to travel most of the time. I wouldn't trade it for any other season.

2. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Win the lottery
- Get an amazing job I'd be very happy with
- Meet the love of my life

3. Why did you start blogging?
I think it was to get popular at first, but now I really enjoy it because I can blog whatever I want and write whatever I want.

4. Which other bloggers are you currently loving?
There's so many bloggers I've been loving recently, but some of them include: Natalie, AntonellaKate, Ariadna, Daniella, Gina (I have a lot more but the list will be endless)

5. What is one interesting fact about yourself?
I'm fluent in 4 languages!

6. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? 
Australia & NZ! It has been my dream to travel there since I was a kid. It's so beautiful and unique in my opinion.

7. What is the one thing that you cannot live without?
Without a doubt, food.

8. What is your favourite movie?
I have many! Some of them being Letters to Juliet, She's the Man, Fast & Furious, Step Up, 21 Jump Street & Abduction.

9. What is your favourite song?
Right now, I'm really loving No diggity vs Thrift Shop (Kygo Remix) and I Got You by Duke Dumont.

10. Describe yourself in one word.
Ummmm positive.

11. What is your favourite childhood memory?
When me and my best friends from back then would sleepover at each other's houses, watch movies all night and eat lots of chocolate. We'd watch so much Disney Channel as well, it was brilliant.

My questions to the nominees:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
2. What is your current guilty pleasure?
3. Are you travelling anywhere this summer?
4. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
5. Current favourite book?
6. Who is your role model?
7. Your favourite Starbucks drink?
8. Do you have any special talents?
9. Current celebrity crush?
10. Favourite chocolate bar?
11. If there was one thing you could do, right now, in this moment, what would you do?

The people I nominate aaaare:

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and can't wait to see the nominees' posts :) 

Much love, 
Amita




10 comentarios:

  1. Congrats!


    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC, blogger and blogovin?
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! congrats dear! would you like to follow each other via gfc bloglovin and facebook? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you! :) of course, i've followed you love :)
      xoxo

      Eliminar
  3. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing! :)

    I have a new outfit post, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you for nomination,that means so much to me:))Keep in touch xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You had me at 4 words - massive crush, Benedict Cumberbatch.

    I already know that you are fabulous, simply because of that!

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Why thank you haha. He's such a stunner! Glad to know I'm not the only one ;)
      xoxo

      Eliminar
    2. That's okay!
      Isn't he just? Even more gorgeous in person, and I didn't think that was possible.
      Glad to know you have good taste!

      Eliminar