June favourites

Hello everybody! How's it going?

I haven't done a favourites post in a long time, I'm not even sure if I got to post my last one before. But I found it fitting to do one as I have so many amazing things I would like to share with you. So without further ado, I hope you enjoy.



Biolage Matrix Shampoo & Conditioner

Admittedly I have been using this shampoo since summer 2012 (okay wow) and I don't remember using any other shampoo ever since then. I would strongly recommend this product if you want to improve your hair quality. It smells amazing, and has made my hair even softer and reduced my hair loss. I once used another shampoo in between when I was on vacation and my hair fall increased because I wasn't using this shampoo. There's different versions - I've used the colour care therapy, aloe vera therapy, and the hydra therapy (the shampoos can last from 6 to eight months - I can never finish the conditioner on time though). However, it is an investment - I got two shampoos and two conditioners for $34 on amazon (about 27€) since they're really expensive in Europe. Regardless, I think it's a great product for hair maintenance.


Kiko's 'Luxurious Lashes' Mascara

I love KIKO products, especially the nail polishes, which I can't get enough of. I bought this mascara because mine ran out since me and my mum often share make up. I didn't expect this to be even better than the previous L'oreal mascara we had. I wore this on my graduation, and it lasted all night, and made my eyelashes look longer and pop out.



Biotherm's After Sun Cream

With summer coming up, having proper protection is essential (especially if you live on a tropical island). I love this after sun cream because it has an incredible smell and gives my skin a soft glow. It's definitely a good cream to use if you want to prevent peeling after getting sunburnt, or even if you've only been in the sun for a few hours.



H&M's Vanilla Cake Lip Beam

H&M by far have the best lip balms I have ever used. I previously used to have a coconut lip balm, which sadly isn't sold anymore, and a vanilla lip balm. The difference between the latter and the Vanilla Cake lip balm is the smell and the taste: it smells of candy and reminds me of a Tirma sweet we get here in the Canary Islands.



Lola's 'Pop Princess' Matte Lipstick

I'm a sucker for red lipstick, especially matte. Upon discovering a pink matte lipstick, I fell in love. I'm not a big make up fun, simply because I don't feel comfortable with it and am confident with my natural face. But eyeliner and matte lipstick are the exception. I haven't used Lola's other products before but this lipstick gives an amazing matte look and can last up 4/5 hours (unless you're eating and drinking).




Ed Sheeran 'X' 

Speaking of music, I was so excited to listen to Ed's new album, especially since it's been 2 years since his last one. This album is brilliant, there's a mixture of sounds, my favourites include 'Nina', 'I see fire' and most importantly 'Tenerife Sea' (I was waiting so long for the studio version, the song is beautiful). I really hope I'm able to see him in concert in October!

I hope you enjoyed this post! :) What have been your June favourites?

Much love,
Amelia.



5 comentarios:

  1. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you lovely! :)
      I'm already following you, love your blog btw xx

      Eliminar
  2. That pink matte lipstick is DIVINE! :* Take care! ♥Meleonie || Amor Fati

    ResponderEliminar