Brandy babe


Dress - Brandy Melville
Bralette - Forever 21
Shirt - Zara
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes - Converse

Hello everyone! How are you doing? 

I was finally able to wear my Brandy Melville dress I bought last summer! I love it simply because it's backless - I have a thing for everything backless - and it allows me to wear this bralette (which is similar to the one in Brandy Melville but from F21). Although it's very warm during the day it can get a bit chilly at night sometimes, which is why I added the shirt. I bought the shirt a few months ago and never actually wore it up until now.

There hasn't been much going on except I've lost count of what day it is and I should really be studying for my driver's license. Being lazy sounds like more fun - plus it's summer, who wants to study during summer? The only thing I've been doing constantly is go to the gym, which I always do. But trying not to eat everything during summer can be really hard. I want ice cream now. I shouldn't have thought of food. Oh well.

What have you been up to recently?

Much love, 
Amita.




5 comentarios:

  1. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really nice outfit, dear! I love the dress!
    Have an amazing day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar