Liebster Award

Hello everybody! Last week, the lovely Kate nominated for the Liebster Award. Since I haven't blogged in a while this is a perfect opportunity for you guys to get to know me more. Despite this is old, better late than never. Plus, Kate managed to motivate me to write up this post. 


Here are the rules: 


1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award (excluding who nominated you)
5. Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.

11 facts about myself:
  • My name is Amita, and I've named this blog Amelia because of a nickname my cousin gave me - and it's easier to pronounce. But you can call me either!
  • I was born in India but have been raised in Spain
  • I study in a British School and am fluent in 4 languages, which is why I'm multicultural.
  • I have travelled to 24 countries in my life - I hope to travel a lot more in the future.
  • I don't like soft drinks like Coke or Fanta, they taste really weird. I only drink water, juice, tea or coffee. 
  • I don't like candy either, it's too sweet for my liking?
  • I have never been to a proper concert, but I'm going to see One direction with my cousin this summer (not my idea) 
  • Once, my phone fell into the toilet because I forgot it was in my back pocket.. woops.
  • I love to dance, I used to do ballet, hip hop and Indian dance a lot when I was younger. I'm planning on starting hip hop again when I go to Uni. 
  • I feel weird if I don't manage to workout everyday, I guess it's because I'm used to living a healthier lifestyle.
  • I used to love reading Encyclopedias and listen to music when I was in Primary. 

And here are the questions Kate set me: 

1. What is your favourite book? 

I have literally so many favourite books, but I have to say my all time favourite series is Percy Jackson. The greek world, the characters, they appealed so much to me. And the stories are amazing, although some might think the books are directed to younger teens, I will always treasure them. 

2. Celebrity crush? 

If you've been following me on twitter or tumblr, you'd know my currently celebrity crush is Benedict Cumberbatch. As well as having the sexiest voice and being so handsome he is such a great actor. That man is perfection. How dare he. 

3. Favourite Blogger? 

I'd have to say Song of Style, I love her looks and am so jealous of her job! I aspire to become like her someday. 

4. Describe yourself in one word.

Crazy. 

5. What are your fears?

I'm afraid of my future and if I'm really choosing the right path to follow. I'm afraid of not being content as I grow up.

6. What do you plan on studying/What are you studying at Uni?

I'm going to be studying Fashion Journalism, starting this fall in London College of Fashion. I'm really excited to start this journey in a new country and gain some independence!

7. Favourite Animal?

Koala bears! They're just so adorable and relaxed, imagine hugging them. Ahhhh I'd eat them up! (Not literally of course)

8. Dream holiday destination?

Australia! I've always wanted to visit this beautiful country, and since I've seen some Youtubers post vlogs of their trip to Australia I've been dying to go! I hope I get a chance in a few years as I'd love to spend at least a month there. 

9. Best friends?

My best friends are Latika and Disha, who I've known since year 8. It's a shame we won't be in the same country for University. I also consider Kate as one of my best friends, even though we met each other on Tumblr she's a great friend! 

10. Favourite Designer?

I don't really have a favourite designer to be honest, but I love buying clothes from Forever 21, Topshop, Brandy Melville, Love Culture etc. 

11. Something personal about yourself.

I've never been kissed or had a boyfriend, and it's nothing I'm ashamed of.

The 11 questions I want to ask my nominees:
  1. What are your pet peeves?
  2. Something you would like to do this year?
  3. Favourite music artist/band(s)?
  4. Tell me a childhood memory.
  5. Favourite holiday season?
  6. A fashion trend you dislike?
  7. Chocolate or candy?
  8. Do you have any siblings? What are they like? If not, what is it like being an only child?
  9. Favourite film(s)?
  10. If you were to win the lottery, what would you do?
  11. What are you looking forward to this summer?

That's that! I hope ya'll liked this post. I'm planning on more posts heading your way, if not, then you can personally bully me (like Kate did) - just kidding. Hope everyone had a great day!

Much love, 
Amelia.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario