18th birthday

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted, sorry about that but school's kept me busy! I can't believe it's February already. Where has the time gone?! This last week, on the 29th to be precise, was my 18th birthday! I still can't believe I'm an adult now and it baffles me when I think about it. A lot of celebrations where involved this week and I thought I'd share them with you.


On the actual day I discovered my English teacher and I shared the same birthday, which was pretty cool! One of my teachers gave me a muffin which was really sweet of her. At night I had dinner with my mum's family. We had some delicious indian food and indulged on chocolate cake.

Then, on Saturday night I celebrated with my close friends. I was going to wear a crown but I forgot to buy one! This was my outift:




Crop Top - Forever 21
Leather Skirt - Forever 21
Stockins - Primark
Wedges - Calvin Klein Jeans

I finally got to wear this crop top, and the leather skirt is my favourite.

Although we were going to have American food, there was a last minute change of plans and we went to a Mexican restaurant nearby. But at least there was food involved! Especially nachos and tacos... yum.





After the delicious and satisfying meal came the anticipated birthday cake. Here's me staring lovingly at it. I really was about to eat the whole thing to be honest. Food is life. 


And of course my friends dumped most of the cake on me, as per usual. I just let them make a masterpiece of my face since there was no stopping them either way. Plus it took so long to get off! My cousin was following me around with the camera all the way until the bathroom like paparazzi.

The cake was made of Polvito Uruguayo, a typical Canarian dessert which includes whipped cream and dulce de leche. It was heavenly, I wish you all could taste it! However after the cake my stomach was exploding, especially with the heavy mexican food. I don't think I'll be touching anything for a while.

I received quite a few presents and will be doing a haul in a few days, as some of them haven't arrived yet so be on the lookout for that!

Hope everyone had a great week :)

Much love,
Amelia.





0 comments:

Publicar un comentario