Sunday Lunch



Crop Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Pimkie
Sandals - Cafè Noir

Hello lovelies!

Today I present to you an outfit post along with an update on my life.

Since it was a warm, sunny yet windy day I decided to wear my new shorts I bought on sale yesterday! You may be wondering how is it warm here, well I live on a tropical island and it does get cold because of the wind but you can imagine it's mostly warm.

The shorts are gorgeous and comfortable, perfect for summer. You can't really see but there's a layer of net under and it peaks out at the bottom. I wore this semi-formally for my friend's birthday lunch. I topped this with my crop top you may have seen on my previous haul, which I finally got to wear. It's too cold to be walking around in crop tops, hence why I can't wait until summer.


My jewellery includes the midi rings Kate gave me for Christmas (which I'm in love with) and bracelets from Primark my cousin gave me on Christmas. The purse is from Forever 21 (of course). 

In other news, I finished my mock exams on friday: yay!! But, I promised I'd start studying for my driver's licence since I'm 18 in a few weeks (on the 29th of this month to be exact, if anyone wants to give me presents go for it). School has started again and I just want it to be graduation already. Oh well. 

What have you all been upto? :)

Much love,
Amelia.


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario