Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about the lack of posts but Merry late Christmas and Happy New Years Eve! This is my last post of 2013 and I wanted to share my Christmas with you.

So since in my family we don't do the traditional Christmas dinner, I went out for Chinese dinner with my mother's family. My friends stayed over on Christmas Eve and it was a lot of fun! We decided to make cupcakes, s'more, hot chocolate and watch Elf.

The whole process was a fun mess to be honest.

Firstly, we set up the blankets and pillows in front of the TV. It was really comfortable.


Then came the time to make the cupcakes.. YUM. We planned on making red velvet cupcakes and followed a recipe online (thank god for internet). 





And meanwhile the cupcakes where in the oven, it was time to make hot chocolate!! We used melted kinder and it turned out delicious. I feel sorry for America, you are clearly missing out on a marvellous chocolate. 




All these pictures of food are making me hungry right now, but here's the final result!


While the cupcakes turned out bland, sadly, the s'mores were amazing and so was the hot chocolate. Needless to say my stomach couldn't possibly devour everything even if it wanted to. 

And that is a summary of my Christmas! I hope everyone got what they wished for, and if not I hope you received a lot of happiness and love and had fun with your friends and family! :)

As for now, I bid farewell until the new year. It's amazing how this year has flown by in a flash. Some people are already in the future right now! 

Thank you to everyone who made 2013 worthwhile! I am looking forward to a new year where I shall create new memories. Happy new year everyone! Wish you all good luck in 2014!

Much love,
Amelia.



0 comments:

Publicar un comentario