Day 5: A recipe

Hey ya'll! It's blogmas day 5 and I have for you a delicious chocolate fudge recipe that I wanted to share with you. I've literally seen so many versions of this recipe that I'm not taking credit for it myself! I myself tried this on Sunday and needless to say there are no pictures because it's all devoured up now.



Onto the recipe!

Note: this makes 1 serving, so you can up the ingredients if you want to make this for more people.

Ingredients:
3 teaspoons coconut oil
3 teaspoons almond butter (sub any other nut butter)
2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder
4 dates
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (or other sweetener)
Chocolate chips/nuts for toppings (optional)

Directions:

1. If you don't have almond butter, get a handful of almonds or 2 cups, put it into a food processor and blend until it's consistency is soft and creamy (may take a while). Also, soak the dates in warm water for half an hour or one hour so they become soft.

2. First, blend the dates, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Then add the almond butter, blend. Lastly, add the coconut oil and blend. You should end up with all the ingredients being thick and creamy.

3. Get a loaf pan or bowl lined up with cling wrap on the edges and pour the mixture onto it, making sure it all fits depending on how much of the mixture you've made. While you do that, you can pour on your desired toppings.

4. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes and serve! It can be stored for upto a week I think, however I don't think it will last that long.

The dates might make you doubt if the fudge will be tasty but I can assure you that you won't even taste it! It actually does taste like fudge, soft and chocolate-y. Plus it's fairly easy to make with just a few ingredients!

If you try it out, let me know how it came out for ya'll and what you'd like to see next time!

Much love,
Amelia.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario