Day 4: Places I want to visit

Hey everyone! It's day 4 of blogmas and today I decided to talk about my dream vacations (as if I haven't travelled enough right?) Hopefully, I will be able to travel a lot more in the future.

1. Australia

Australia is my top destination since forever. It's my dream to visit this beautiful country. I've also been following some of the YouTubers' vlogs on their Australian trip hosted by contiki (such as PVP, FunforLouis..) and now I want to go even more. I'd really like to visit the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney, Melbourne.. and spent a month there just travelling.



2. Brazil

I remember when I found out that the 2014 World Cup was going to be hosted in Brazil and I promised my parents I'd go with my friends - obviously it's not going to happen. BUT I've made it a priority to visit this place, especially since my geography teacher told us her experience in Rio de Janeiro.



3. Greece

Although I visited the lost remains of Olympus, I haven't seen the rest of Greece and it's islands. It's a beautiful destination that I'd love to go maybe with my future boyfriend or groups of friends? IT seems like such a relaxing place to visit.



And that's basically it. There are many other places I want to visit but these are my top 3! Hope everyone had a great weekend. On a plus note, the holidays are coming sooner! :)

Much love,
Amelia.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario