Day 2: Favourite Christmas Films/Music

We're already 4 days into December and now I have a long weekend - yay! As the time draws near I find myself listening to Christmas music everyday and suddenly the Television is filled with Christmas adverts and movies. So here's to a post on my favourite music and films of this season.

Christmas music gets me so motivated, even in the gym - only if it's not too slow. I remember participating in the Christmas carols and shows in primary and that would be one of my favourite times of the year. I have a playlist on Spotify and on my mobile dedicated to Christmas music so I can listen to it on the go or when I'm relaxing/doing homework. Here are my top favourite songs.

  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - David Archuleta & Charice
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas - Michael Bublé
  • Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
  • Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  • Winter Wonderland - Michael Bublé
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast
  • So This Is Christmas - Celine Dion
  • Let It Snow - Frank Sinatra
It's quite a mixture of modern and contemporary music but I love it. Some of these we actually sang in the Christmas carols at school. I remember missing classes to practice for choir and we then went to perform this in front of many parents. Oh, nostalgia.

Furthermore, there are some films I have to watch during Christmas time. For instance, Home Alone. This is my absolute favourite movie. There are so many memories and feelings attached to this film that it always leads to nostalgic moments. I love all first three but the third is my favourite, they're all hilarious and it's a great movie to watch with your family and friends. 



Also, last year I watched Love Actually for the first time and fell in love with it. For some bizarre reason I had been neglecting to watch it. If you love chick flicks or romance films, this is for you. It's funny, romantic and light-hearted, oh and it's set during Christmas! The Holiday is another great film. 


What are your favourite films/music? :) 
Much love,
Amelia. 


0 comments:

Publicar un comentario