November

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of updating, I'm clearly terrible at this.. But hopefully more posts will be up by next month. Anyways, I last weekend was an incredibly lazy one. However, on Sunday I went out to lunch with my friends which was amazing since it didn't feel like there was school the next day, seriously. I wish it was summer again but alas.

We indulged in some tasty Italian food as you can see..



Yummyyy. My Caesar Salad was lacking a bit of chicken and maybe some cheese and I am a MAJOR Caesar Salad fan, like all my friends know I will get that if the restaurant has it. Sorry not sorry. Caesar Salad is the way into my heart. 

Anyways, it was quite windy that day so I thought I'd put on my jeans. It's starting to get a bit cold here but not as much as you'd expect in the Canary Islands.



Top - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Jeans - Guess
Sandals - Guess

I bought this top in summer and finally got myself to wear it! I love the design in the back and the necklace is my favourite. 

In other news, did anyone watch Catching Fire and/or the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who?! Weren't they both amazing?! I couldn't stop fangirling omg. 

Much love,
Amelia.




0 comments:

Publicar un comentario