Autumn Haul

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've blogged. Sorry about that, school has caught up to me and well it's senior year which means stress stress stress. Anyways, I love American stores SO much however some of them don't ship where I live (racist). Therefore my uncle was so nice to send me some clothes over from America. Here's a peak for ya'll.







The sweaters are perfect for fall/winter as they're comfortable and allow me to wear a tank top inside in case it gets chilly. However, winter won't be here for another month or two hence the crop tops and tank tops. I've recently been obsessed with crop tops and I love it. Ever since I've lost weight I've felt more confident in wearing them. Plus, the weather over here is still pretty warm so I'll be making the most of it.

These are all from either Forever 21 and Love Culture. I'm so excited to wear them, nothing is better than buying new clothes! 

What have you all been buying recently? :)

Much love,

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario