Outfit overload

Hey guys! I thought I'd make one post about my outfits in Canada, I didn't take one of each day but I have my most admired ones to show ya'll :)




Top - Forever 21
Jacket - Mango
Jeans - Stradivarius
Boots - Stradivarius

This is one of my favourite outfits of the trip, because of the jacket. I had received some money as a gift before I was leaving therefore I treated myself this jacket that I fell in love with the minute I laid my eyes on it! Just in time for the trip. It's bright, colourful and could be used casually or formally. Since it was chilly this outfit was warm yet comfortable so you wouldn't be too warm! 






Necklace - Forever 21
Top - American Eagle
Jacket - Stradivarius
Jeans/Jeggings - Guess
Boots - Stradivarius


This is another one of my favourite outfits because it's such a  comfortable and casual look you can pull off anywhere. I didn't wear any rings or bracelets but the necklace my new obsession since I've been wanting it for so long. The views in these pictures were amazing and I'm glad I got to take some great pictures! My jeans from Guess are SO comfortable, the fabric is great quality and I would highly recommend it for daily wear or if you look for good quality material.

And that's basically it :) 

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario